Bec and I loaded up the boys for a fourth of July trip to Grandma's house in TN. Things started off a bit slow with the 2.5 hour drive taking us over five hours. We did, however, finally arrive and were able to get some much needed rest. Saturday was nice we got to relax and play in the back yard and I even got to go out for a 1.5 hour ride at IC King park. Also, on a high note the tour started yesterday. Bec and I watched the pro-logue which did not disappoint! Today I got up early to take Josh and Mandy to the airport for their trip to WA/BC and then headed over to Haw Creek for another 1.5 hour ride. It was nice to get out and I even say 2 deer, a huge owl, a skunk and a rabbit.
Have a great 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment