Clark and I headed out to Lake Julian for some Saturday morning time on the water. He heard that I went paddling with some friends on Friday night and therefor he wanted to go paddling with his friends. So we loaded up the boat and headed out. Once on the water we chased ducks and geese and waved at all the other boaters. It was a fun morning on the water.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Canoeing with Clark
Clark and I headed out to Lake Julian for some Saturday morning time on the water. He heard that I went paddling with some friends on Friday night and therefor he wanted to go paddling with his friends. So we loaded up the boat and headed out. Once on the water we chased ducks and geese and waved at all the other boaters. It was a fun morning on the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment