Besides that we are done :)
Clark handled the move in somewhat good fashion. Im not sure what he thinks about the new place, however, he played for about 3 hours yesterday on the deck buck naked so I am guessing that things are good in his world.
As for me. All I can say is 10 minutes. Our new house is a downright geographical odity... 10 minutes from everything. By everything I mean it takes me 10 minutes to drive to the Rice Pinnacle Parking Area where I bike or 10 minutes to ride to the trailhead off Pole Cresman. So bike or ride it only take 10 minutes to hit some sweet singletrack. AWESOME!!!
As for me. All I can say is 10 minutes. Our new house is a downright geographical odity... 10 minutes from everything. By everything I mean it takes me 10 minutes to drive to the Rice Pinnacle Parking Area where I bike or 10 minutes to ride to the trailhead off Pole Cresman. So bike or ride it only take 10 minutes to hit some sweet singletrack. AWESOME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment